At ACT, we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
- In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, for example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
- We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other news items and services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2001 and regulations issued in terms of this law, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Maltese companies are subject to tax at the rate of 35% on their world wide income and capital gains. Malta grants various fiscal incentives to both companies and their shareholders upon distribution of a dividend. Malta is a membe...Learn More
Setting up a Company
Setting up a company in Malta is a relatively straight forward procedure and can be set up within 2 working days, provided we are in receipt of all the information, funds and due diligence documentation we need. The Act that regulates Malte...Learn More
Taking up Residence
Warm climate, friendly people, excellent communication infrastructures, low criminality and many other features of the Maltese islands have made Malta an excellent destination for people to take up residence in. Moreover low rates of taxati...Learn More
In the last few years, a large number of remote gaming operators have established themselves in Malta and the Malta Gaming Authority has to date issued over 400 licenses. The Gaming Licenses There are four (4) different gaming licenses that a prospective applicant may apply for, being:&nb...Learn More
Malta has become a destination of choice for the setting up of Payment Institutions (also referred to as Payment Services Providers or PSPs). A number of advantages has contributed to this success, mainly but not limited to the fiscal incentives granted not only to the payment institutions ...Learn More
Electronic Money Institutions
Malta has recently seen an increase in the number of Electronic Money Institutions (EMIs) looking to set up their operations in Malta. This has been largely due to the growth in the e-commerce and the i-gaming industries. Such EMIs are regulated by the Financial Institutions Act and t...Learn More
Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Services
Malta has always been on the forefront of technology and innovation. In the past months, a number of initiatives have been launched, aimed at establishing an innovative and attractive regulatory framework for entities operating in blockchain (and distributed ledger technologies), virtual cu...Learn More
Prospects – Services of a Corporate Advisor
‘Prospects’ is a new platform set up by the Malta Stock Exchange in line with its commitment to open up new capital market opportunities, create economies of scale and to afford businesses more competitiveness and sustainability. Through ‘Prospects’, SME’s wil...Learn More
Assistance to Family Businesses
Malta has recently introduced legislation to encourage good governance in the management of family businesses, to assist family businesses to operate their business in an efficient way and to assist such family businesses to transfer their business from one generation to the other. Malta is...Learn More